Covering agents of new and pre-owned Holiday Homes offering a supply, aftersales, warranty and maintenance service
The NCC Approved scheme is an initiative to provide peace of mind for consumers when considering buying a caravan holiday home and to reduce business risks for NCC member caravan holiday home distributors.
At the scheme's heart is a Consumer Code of Practice.
This establishes a benchmark for industry best practice and standards which are then monitored and policed through the NCC Approved scheme.
By being NCC Approved and complying with the Code of Practice, a Distributor can demonstrate to existing and potential customers that it makes a conscious and tangible commitment to protect their interests. The main principles of the Code are to:
- Treat consumers fairly
- Provide greater consumer protection and rights than required by law
- Deliver high levels of customer satisfaction
- Ensure consumer access to low cost independent redress
All of these commitments are valued by customers and give businesses an edge over their competitors. The scheme also benefits Distributors via;
- Framework to help the business operate within the laws
- Advice on best practice guidelines to improve efficiency and professionalism
- Equipping the business and brand with a positive and powerful marketing tool
- Opportunity to attract customers that are more inclined to buy from trustworthy NCC Approved scheme members